Me and my little brother share a PS4, I had it set as my primary and he could play all of my games on it. This morning he was playing and everything was fine. But about 15 minutes ago he logged on and couldn't play any of my games. They had a little lock beside them. I thought it was weird so I signed into my account and looked to see if my PS4 was still set as my primary one. It wasn't, it said my primary PS4 was elsewhere. I have no clue how that happened. I can't deactivate it from online because I sent my PS4 to get serviced when it got BLOD and got a new one back so I had to deactivate that one online. Any help would be appreciated, thank you guys.
anal-ytics
Search This Blog
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
My PSN account was hacked 20 mins ago. What to do?
Bought my PS4 10 days ago. I was playing GT Sport 20 mins ago and my game was suddenly interrupted, paused and I got back to PS4 OS introd...
-
Hi there. I'm trying netflix on ps4. New account and looks good. The interface it's very nice and netflix works very well. I've...
-
A buddy of mine is getting this message on his PS4: "You cannot control the system now" . I searched Google but can't find a...
-
Bought my PS4 10 days ago. I was playing GT Sport 20 mins ago and my game was suddenly interrupted, paused and I got back to PS4 OS introd...
No comments:
Post a Comment