anal-ytics

Search This Blog

Saturday, August 26, 2017

Help! PS4 Crashing when formatting external harddrive

So background --

Injustice 2, which was downloaded on my external hard drive kept crashing when I tried to open it, so I decided to delete it. While deleting it, PS4 crashed, and it said I had to repair and then format my external hard drive. Whatever, didn't really care so I did. However, now the hard drive is empty, and everytime I try to format it through the settings, my ps4 crashes after 5 mins of "Formatting... Etc.". Now, everytime I restart my ps4 it tells me I still need to format it. What am I supposed to do?

Please Help!

Some info on what I'm using: OG 500GB PS4, Toshiba External Harddrive 3.0, Orico harddrive casing (it is an internal harddrive in a casing to make it external)

I just don't get it. It worked completely fine and now I cant even format or use it. And while writing this post, again my PS4 crashed while formatting.

Edit: when the PS4 crashes I get error code CE-36329-3



No comments:

Post a Comment

My PSN account was hacked 20 mins ago. What to do?

Bought my PS4 10 days ago. I was playing GT Sport 20 mins ago and my game was suddenly interrupted, paused and I got back to PS4 OS introd...