anal-ytics

Search This Blog

Friday, August 11, 2017

[Help] PS4 Pro won't recognise LAN cable!

Fixed! I posted this at the same time as I was rewiring the cable to the connector since it's a self made cable and it now works! Just a bad wiring job, all sorted. Thanks for all the help and advice though, I hope it helps someone else :3

Hi guys, just looking for some help!

I bought a PS4 Pro a few weeks back, and it's been meh on WiFi (meh like taking 4 hours to update GTA V before playing) but the LAN just won't work!

The cable is a CAT5 and is wired through the house, since my room is very far from the modem and router, so getting a new cable isn't an option. The connection works perfectly on my laptop, and used a both side testing device so we know the cable works.

Just my PS4 Pro refuses to acknowledge it's existence! Any advice?

(Also that red glow coming from the optical audio port scares me)



No comments:

Post a Comment

My PSN account was hacked 20 mins ago. What to do?

Bought my PS4 10 days ago. I was playing GT Sport 20 mins ago and my game was suddenly interrupted, paused and I got back to PS4 OS introd...