anal-ytics

Search This Blog

Friday, August 11, 2017

How are DLCs "region-locked"?

I'm in the USA. I've been looking at the collector's edition options for Ni No Kuni II and have decided that the UK edition is the one I'd rather have. I've read that PS4 discs aren't region locked but the DLCs are, but I'm a bit confused on the concept. This particular edition comes with the season pass with what I'm assuming is a redemption code. Will I have to make a UK PSN account in order to redeem this code? And if I chose to purchase the season pass from the US PSN store, would it not work with the disc? I want to know for sure how this works so I'm not surprised later.

Thank you in advance!



No comments:

Post a Comment

My PSN account was hacked 20 mins ago. What to do?

Bought my PS4 10 days ago. I was playing GT Sport 20 mins ago and my game was suddenly interrupted, paused and I got back to PS4 OS introd...