anal-ytics

Search This Blog

Saturday, August 19, 2017

How can I get the screenshots from a dead PS4 to PS4 Pro?

My PS4 died via no signal HDMI connection and I decided just to purchase a Pro instead of sinking anymore hours into trying to fix my original.

I understand that if you want to transfer saved data, downloads and captures you transfer through a lan connection. The problem is that I used a lan connection on my old PS4. I read that both need to have wifi to accomplish the data transfer. Will the old PS4 automatically switch to wifi? I don't mind redownloading games as I go but I would like to have my captures.

Are there other ways to retrieve captures?



No comments:

Post a Comment

My PSN account was hacked 20 mins ago. What to do?

Bought my PS4 10 days ago. I was playing GT Sport 20 mins ago and my game was suddenly interrupted, paused and I got back to PS4 OS introd...