anal-ytics

Search This Blog

Friday, August 18, 2017

How to find out result of abuser from my report to SIE

This other player got angry that I got potg in overwatch and sadly next thing you know he is messaging me saying he hopes the tumor that I have "kills my old ass" and he "hates sensitive white people, cracker " etc I was shocked and he was always nasty so I reported the messages and about 2 to 3 weeks aka tonight boom SIE removed the messages and deleted the awful things he said but I still have the screenshots of the entire convo . So how do I find out if he got suspended or if he got off with 0 punishment ? I would hate to see him do this to others he goes around hurting many and I let him in about my health and he used it to tell me to go and die from it that he hoped I die from it . Is that not suspendedable? I will be upset if SIE just deleted the original messages and let him off with a slap on the wrist after telling me to die from my tumor which I'm suffering in chronic pain also which he hit on (I'm only 20 btw :(
) so sony said my report has been procsessed and the messages arr deleted by sie so how do I tell if the abuser got banned ? He told me to die atop racist remarks atop calling me a catfish and stupid (much more but some are Just silly and not punishable but SIE deleted almost everything he said . He shouldn't be let off someone as nasty and mean as this player needs to learn a lesson and have at least a weeks suspension not just a deleation of his awful remarks so how do I find out ? Or push for further action ? (Not related to me directly as I had him blocked by this point but I saw thru my friend that his real name picture and name was bleach and name was "drink this " this 16 year old should be suspended if not banned by sie I'm suffering in chronic pain and I use psn as my escape to help forget he ruined a big part of it for weeks to this day even and he is malicious and WILL do the same to others . Sorry for rant. Ps : if needed will post picture evidence of what he said and what I said or post his psn if there's a way for one if you guys to check his account to see its "status" thank you for hanging in there and reading and any answer good or bad is most helpful and certainly appreciated . I just want him to never hurt another player like he hurt me and over something like me being better at overwatch like what? I deserve to die from my suffering and health complications over overwatch ?



No comments:

Post a Comment

My PSN account was hacked 20 mins ago. What to do?

Bought my PS4 10 days ago. I was playing GT Sport 20 mins ago and my game was suddenly interrupted, paused and I got back to PS4 OS introd...