anal-ytics

Search This Blog

Friday, August 18, 2017

I just bought a PS4 last night coming from Xbox/PC, What games are worth buying and some other noob questions

I haven't owned a playstation since the PS1, having been short on money I only bought an Xbox (liked Halo, Gears and Fable). Well Xbox hasn't had a ton of exclusives out sadly and Halo isn't what I used to like. Fable was also cancelled.

We (my girlfriend and I) were going to buy the Xbox One X on release, but there just isn't the games yet to justify it, so we bought the Pro last night.

That being said,

  • What games should we get? We're very diverse and I primarily have my PC for gaming right now, but we also have over 150 games digitally on the Xbox One currently. But we like FPS, RPG and co-op games.

  • Is PS Now worth it? I heard queue times are long. Do you have queue times for PS4 games?

  • Are there any offline F2P games? Not sure if I'm going to get PS Plus anytime soon, I have my XBL for almost a year still and a ton of online games on it. But I don't have anyone to play with on here.

  • Any tips for someone who hasn't had a playstation in a long time?

Quick list of games we have/played (that are cross-platform):

  • Fallout 3, Fallout NV, Fallout 4

  • Skyrim

  • Witcher 3

  • Overwatch (PC+Xbox)

  • Titanfall 1

  • Battlefield 4

  • Rocket League

Thanks!



No comments:

Post a Comment

My PSN account was hacked 20 mins ago. What to do?

Bought my PS4 10 days ago. I was playing GT Sport 20 mins ago and my game was suddenly interrupted, paused and I got back to PS4 OS introd...