anal-ytics

Search This Blog

Friday, August 25, 2017

I just finished Hellblade: Senua's Sacrifice, did anyone understand at all what happened?

I'm extremely confused at how to game played out. I was told by a friend that this was a fairly straight forward game, with close details on norse mythology.

Now I understood very little of what was actually going on, and I'm a nut for story telling games so I'm not sure if I missed something huge, or if this game's story was kinda slapped around like a messed up picasso painting.

So all I really understood is Senua hears voices, and how her 'curse' was really just her oppressive father scarred her as a child into thinking that she was the darkness, and how she was the cause of all the misfortune happening to everyone. However I don't understand how she could 'smell the rot', or really anything about the final cutscene.

Can anyone elaborate, cuz I've tried looking it up and I've only gotten mixed theories so far.



No comments:

Post a Comment

My PSN account was hacked 20 mins ago. What to do?

Bought my PS4 10 days ago. I was playing GT Sport 20 mins ago and my game was suddenly interrupted, paused and I got back to PS4 OS introd...