anal-ytics

Search This Blog

Saturday, August 26, 2017

I put in a game disc for the first time. It starts installing, then stops and a pause logo appears on the download progress bar. It's just stopped for good. What's going on?

I click on it and it just flashes and nothing else happens. I've rebuilt the database, deleted and reinstalled the game, tried with the network connection off.

I've tried other discs and they play fine, and I've swapped the disc of this game in store and it still has the same issue.

Anyone have any ideas please?!

Thanks

Edit: I have just under 100GB free



No comments:

Post a Comment

My PSN account was hacked 20 mins ago. What to do?

Bought my PS4 10 days ago. I was playing GT Sport 20 mins ago and my game was suddenly interrupted, paused and I got back to PS4 OS introd...