anal-ytics

Search This Blog

Thursday, August 3, 2017

If you need to scratch that 3D Platforming Itch... Get Tearaway: Unfolded!

I picked up a copy of the game during a sale and man, I really had a blast!

Gameplay-wise, I thought it was the perfect sit-back-and-relax type of game! Nothing too hard, but the mechanics were fun to play around with and the puzzles were imaginative. Doing all the drawing was fun to mess around with too!

Story-wise it wasn't anything too deep, but I thought it was cute and it kept me interested while I was playing.

For me, this was the perfect game to play after I enjoyed the hell out of Ratchet and Clank. While there's definitely differences between the two, it was a great 3D adventure.

So what do you guys think of the game? Are there any other 3D Platformers for the PS4 we should be checking out too?



No comments:

Post a Comment

My PSN account was hacked 20 mins ago. What to do?

Bought my PS4 10 days ago. I was playing GT Sport 20 mins ago and my game was suddenly interrupted, paused and I got back to PS4 OS introd...