anal-ytics

Search This Blog

Friday, August 18, 2017

I'm having external hardware issues and can't find any information online.

About an hour ago I downloaded Lego Avengers and Batman 3 to my Toshiba 3.0 1TB external HD. For months I've had no problems. After downloading those two new games the PS4 does not recognize the external at all. When the external is recognized it says that it is not formatted correctly. I am getting error code CE-30005-8 when trying to format it. I am very lost right now. I have a lot of games saved on this current external and getting a new one and redownloading sounds like a nightmare.

Any advice/help?



No comments:

Post a Comment

My PSN account was hacked 20 mins ago. What to do?

Bought my PS4 10 days ago. I was playing GT Sport 20 mins ago and my game was suddenly interrupted, paused and I got back to PS4 OS introd...