anal-ytics

Search This Blog

Saturday, August 19, 2017

Input lag

Guys, been having this issue off and on since I got my PS4. Whenever my mic is plugged into my controller I sometimes get insane lag which when it's going on there is a direct correlation to piss poor up/down speeds via test network connection. Here's the kicker though, it sometimes happens when I'm offline completely. Even still though, I moved and got a new ISP and router so it's too much of a coincidence for it to be up/down speeds because it happened at two different houses on different sides of the country. When it happens, if I unplug the mic I can hear my party chat through the tv crystal clear and the input lag goes away almost entirely. I've tried multiple controllers and they all do the same thing. Not sure where to go from here, any advice would be appreciated.



No comments:

Post a Comment

My PSN account was hacked 20 mins ago. What to do?

Bought my PS4 10 days ago. I was playing GT Sport 20 mins ago and my game was suddenly interrupted, paused and I got back to PS4 OS introd...