anal-ytics

Search This Blog

Saturday, August 26, 2017

Is there a way to connect 2 earphones/earbuds (1 for mic, 1 for listening) at the same time to my PS4 controller?

I have been using my Bose earphones since the PS4 launched. I was very please with the fact that the audio was good and that I could use the mic to chat. However, ever since I got a new Duelshock controller, since they have such a short life span before the sticks and triggers start going bonkers, the mic on my Bose don't work anymore but the audio still does. I did some research and found out that the "newer" DS controllers don't support 3rd party mics anymore. so now if I want to talk to chat online I must use the crappy single earphone that came with the PS4. I am unable to play R6S or other tactical game to my fullest where sound and communication are essential because I can only either talk or listen. I know I can make the audio come through the single earphone and chat at the same time but there is no surround sound and I can only hear through one ear. Is there an adapter I can use to be able to plug my Bose and PS earphone in at the same time. I would like to use my Bose to listen and my PS earphones to talk.



No comments:

Post a Comment

My PSN account was hacked 20 mins ago. What to do?

Bought my PS4 10 days ago. I was playing GT Sport 20 mins ago and my game was suddenly interrupted, paused and I got back to PS4 OS introd...