anal-ytics

Search This Blog

Friday, August 18, 2017

Is This Right? I Have Power Consumption Issues

Since I've moved into my flat, (which uses a "traditional" British electricity metre) I've noticed issues with power consumption.

In about 4 hours, it uses £2-3 of electricity and what's more, it seems to lag, so the week I was away (with no PS4 plugged in at all, because I took it with me) it went down about £8! Keep in mind I turn the whole thing off and don't leave it on standby.

This really doesn't seem right at all and I'm wondering if others have had this issue or if it's because I'm being overcharged because the metre calculates what I'm using differently to a regular electric bill.

BTW, no, I cannot not use a metre and therefore I'm not allowed to switch to a standard electric bill, because I'm renting.



No comments:

Post a Comment

My PSN account was hacked 20 mins ago. What to do?

Bought my PS4 10 days ago. I was playing GT Sport 20 mins ago and my game was suddenly interrupted, paused and I got back to PS4 OS introd...