anal-ytics

Search This Blog

Friday, August 25, 2017

Issue with loud audio while using Netflix

I just upgraded from a PS3 to a PS4, I want to start gaming again I took a long break. One of the other reasons I upgraded is because on my PS3 Netflix started having a jitter issue, I assumed it was because of old hardware and upgraded app...

I setup the PS4 everything seems good but now on this system I am having a new issue with Netflix, fight scenes, explosions, gun fire etc. all are way louder than dialog. I did not have this problem on the PS3 with the same setup at all, everything was always balanced.

Is there anything I should make sure is set in settings that would be causing this? Is there a specific reason why this is happening with the PS4 and not the PS3?

Any help would be greatly appreciated because right now it's unwatchable at night due to roommates and neighbors possibly being bothered by the loud sound.



No comments:

Post a Comment

My PSN account was hacked 20 mins ago. What to do?

Bought my PS4 10 days ago. I was playing GT Sport 20 mins ago and my game was suddenly interrupted, paused and I got back to PS4 OS introd...