anal-ytics

Search This Blog

Friday, August 11, 2017

Issues with PS4 controller

So I play R6: Siege religiously(read daily) and have been having the most annoying bug or whatever it is and looking for any way to fix it

Whenever I ADS with my weapon and try to move slightly to the left it always moves me like 3 feet over instead of the 1 or 2 steps I wanted to take and im constently having to readjust or trying to have to compensate for this, does anyone else know what im talking about? Or a way to fix it? It happens rarely in other games where I need to ADS but happens all the time in R6 and its throwing me off



No comments:

Post a Comment

My PSN account was hacked 20 mins ago. What to do?

Bought my PS4 10 days ago. I was playing GT Sport 20 mins ago and my game was suddenly interrupted, paused and I got back to PS4 OS introd...