anal-ytics

Search This Blog

Saturday, August 5, 2017

Just Cause 3 is a bad game

Finally played Just Cause 3 and holy shit is the frame rate garbage. After playing it for almost 3 hours I just gave up, this game is just not fun to play with the garbage performance. Almost every action in the game creates issues with the frame rate and don't even get me talking about this game's abysmal loading times and the horrible online leaderboard that keeps logging you off.

I am really disappointed by Avalanche Studios and how silent they have been regarding the issues for this game. I feel bad for everyone who paid full price for this game. Just Cause 2 was a fun game, Just Cause 3 is not.



No comments:

Post a Comment

My PSN account was hacked 20 mins ago. What to do?

Bought my PS4 10 days ago. I was playing GT Sport 20 mins ago and my game was suddenly interrupted, paused and I got back to PS4 OS introd...