anal-ytics

Search This Blog

Saturday, August 12, 2017

Just Cause 3 is really bland and uninspired

I noticed a few days ago that Just Cause 3 was free for Playstation Plus owners. So I decided to download it since I am kinda bored with Battlefield 1 right now. It only just finished downloading this morning (Fuck you Australian internet speeds) and I'm about 3 hours into the game. The scenery in the game is absolutely beautiful; but honestly the game just feels boring. It takes only about 2 or 3 shots with any gun to kill an enemy, the guns have literally no recoil, and it's just not difficult. Not to mention the missions themselves aren't really that interesting either; it usually boils down to go to this location, blow shit up, kill any enemies and then escape the area. Over and over again, and it gets stale very quickly. The characters have a really cliché Italian/Mediterranean accent and the characters themselves aren't really interesting. That Mario guy is downright annoying as well.

Does the game ever become fun? Or have I just wasted 40 GB?



No comments:

Post a Comment

My PSN account was hacked 20 mins ago. What to do?

Bought my PS4 10 days ago. I was playing GT Sport 20 mins ago and my game was suddenly interrupted, paused and I got back to PS4 OS introd...