anal-ytics

Search This Blog

Friday, August 4, 2017

Just Cause 3 is such a disappointment from a performance standpoint.

Was close to buying Just Cause 3 about a month ago and decided to place my money on Dying Light instead. How glad am I after this month's free PS plus games!

I can't understand how the game got pushed through in, what I'm guessing was a worse state than it is in now, after multiple patches. I was so excited to give Just Cause a chance and the frame rate drops are so awful. I'm not bothered about the lack of story, but the performance and the action was what originally brought Just Cause 2 into our hearts. I am not a 60 fps hard on kind of guy, but staggering game play (which only happens when blowing stuff up... incidentally the selling point of the game) is so unacceptable.

Will we ever see a decent game? Is there any patches on the doors? Or, is this it, a game with such potential but fell down to what I'm assuming was a lack of play testing and a forced time frame.



No comments:

Post a Comment

My PSN account was hacked 20 mins ago. What to do?

Bought my PS4 10 days ago. I was playing GT Sport 20 mins ago and my game was suddenly interrupted, paused and I got back to PS4 OS introd...