anal-ytics

Search This Blog

Thursday, August 10, 2017

Kicked over an entire pitcher of water on my brothers PS4.

I felt horrible cuz it was a total accident of course, and both PS4 and pitcher were on the floor. Wiped it all away and tried to turn it on to see if it was broke. One beep, solid blue line and.... Dead. I know now that this could have fried the hard drive but luckily after 24 hours his PS4 is fully operational and cleaner than ever.

RICE! 🍚 🍚 🍚!

I put it in a box and poured rice all over it and it soaked up all the moisture. Working perfectly fine. Vaccumed out all remaining rice and dusted the thing at the same time.

Please people do not discount rice. An entire freaking pitcher. I don't have a deity to thank but thank you indigenous Chinese ancestors.



No comments:

Post a Comment

My PSN account was hacked 20 mins ago. What to do?

Bought my PS4 10 days ago. I was playing GT Sport 20 mins ago and my game was suddenly interrupted, paused and I got back to PS4 OS introd...