anal-ytics

Search This Blog

Friday, August 25, 2017

Looking for some fun single player story games to grasp my interest.

So i'm not really that into multiplayer games, and only really play single player, however the only games i've ever completed have been

Assassin's Creed Rogue

The Last of Us

Tomb Raider

Fallout 4

and old games such as Borderlands 2 back in my Xbox 360 days.

I've been buying a bunch of single player games lately and just returning them after a couple hours because I just cant get into it. I was hoping that someone could help me find a game similar to the ones ive completed through and through or games that you think my peak might interest. If it means anything i've been looking into buying Borderlands: Handsome collection just to replay through it all, and ive also looked into Infamous second son just because ive never played it.

Thank you for any help :)



No comments:

Post a Comment

My PSN account was hacked 20 mins ago. What to do?

Bought my PS4 10 days ago. I was playing GT Sport 20 mins ago and my game was suddenly interrupted, paused and I got back to PS4 OS introd...