anal-ytics

Search This Blog

Friday, August 4, 2017

Monopoly Family Pack vs Monopoly Plus

I know I'm late to this, but after my experience last night I cannot believe that this "scam" is not discussed more and more heat has not been put on Ubisoft. I hope that I am at least missing some small detail but what Ubisoft is doing seems 100% like a scam and pissed me off to high hell last night.

For anyone confused, there are two versions of Monopoly that you can purchase from the PS Store. The first one is Monopoly Plus which is just the base game. The second is the Monopoly Family Fun pack which INCLUDES MONOPOLY PLUS as well as some other features, dlc, and a Monopoly themed card game. The catch here is that even though they both include the same exact game, they cannot cross play with one another. This would be similar to your friend buying the deluxe version of CoD while you buy the base version and not being able to play online together.

I've read through the descriptions of both games multiple times and nowhere do I see it mentioned that these two games are not compatible with one another. If I missed that note somewhere, someone please point it out. That aside, even if I did miss that note, how are more people not complaining about this? Thank god the game is cheap or I'd be even more annoyed. I just can't even begin to comprehend that someone thought this was a good idea and that the community has not laid into Ubisoft for it.



No comments:

Post a Comment

My PSN account was hacked 20 mins ago. What to do?

Bought my PS4 10 days ago. I was playing GT Sport 20 mins ago and my game was suddenly interrupted, paused and I got back to PS4 OS introd...