anal-ytics

Search This Blog

Friday, August 4, 2017

Motion sickness and old/remastered games?

There's quite a bit out there about motion sickness caused by video games, particularly first-person shooters, but I was wondering if anyone else had problems playing old or remastered games and getting motion sickness.

I play a lot of FPSs and never feel sick, but when Rogue Galaxy was remastered for PS4, I bought it but had to stop playing because of how ill it made me feel.

Fast forward to yesterday when I bought FFXII The Zodiac Age, and sure enough, that gives me the same feeling. Only these two games, and these are the only two old/remastered games I own for the PS4.

This will start as soon as I boot up the game, which is strange. The opening menu appears and I start to feel off: back of my neck tenses, skin gets clammy, nausea starts.

I was just wondering if anyone else has noticed this and successfully dealt with it. I really want to keep playing FFXII, but it's tough to feel this way and enjoy what I'm doing.



No comments:

Post a Comment

My PSN account was hacked 20 mins ago. What to do?

Bought my PS4 10 days ago. I was playing GT Sport 20 mins ago and my game was suddenly interrupted, paused and I got back to PS4 OS introd...