anal-ytics

Search This Blog

Saturday, August 12, 2017

My account has been hacked and my father's identity stolen, and I have been banned. Please help.

About a month ago my father's credit card has been charged over $800 in microtransactions for multiple games. My dad came back home one day and told me he had resolved it with the bank, but he had never told me what was spent with the money. A month goes by and now my account has been banned until I pay back the "debt" in psn money. The thing that boggles my mind is the fact that I have never used my dad's credit card on my ps4 and neither do I have any credit cards linked to my payment options. I solely use psn gift cards to buy my games in the psn store. The things that were bought are not even in my account. One of the things that were bought were 100 loot crates for Overwatch, I can't see these loot crates meaning that they were not bought for my account, but they were used to be purchased using my account information. Other things were bought using my account, but I can't access them at all. I tried talking to an agent, but he said he can't do anything about it because since it had happened a long time ago it's too late and just said to pay back the money. But not once was I ever informed that my account was to be banned for these purchases. I got the emails of the online purchases, but (yes, this was a grave mistake) I barely check my email. I just want to see if there is any way I can get my account back, this is really stressing me out because i don't know how or who got my dad's credit card info AND my psn info as well.



No comments:

Post a Comment

My PSN account was hacked 20 mins ago. What to do?

Bought my PS4 10 days ago. I was playing GT Sport 20 mins ago and my game was suddenly interrupted, paused and I got back to PS4 OS introd...