anal-ytics

Search This Blog

Thursday, August 31, 2017

My Playstation keeps dying?

Hey guys, I've had this happen three times now and had to pay the $100 to get my Playstation replaced but I'm trying to figure out if it's something I can fix.

When I turn on my Playstation the light comes on for a split second, beeps and then cuts to black. After it cuts to black it doesn't respond to anything unless I unplug it and then plug it back in. After which it does that same solitary beep, quick blue flash, and then nothing.

What am I doing wrong that this has happened to me three times?

P.S. I can get the Playstation to turn back on but I have to wait like three or four hours and sometimes even then I have to wait an entire day before it will come on. Any help would be appreciated.

P.P.S. I've tried to look up a fix online for fear of asking a question that's already answered but I can't really find any threads with my specific problem.



No comments:

Post a Comment

My PSN account was hacked 20 mins ago. What to do?

Bought my PS4 10 days ago. I was playing GT Sport 20 mins ago and my game was suddenly interrupted, paused and I got back to PS4 OS introd...