anal-ytics

Search This Blog

Saturday, August 19, 2017

My PS4 can't find network server on LAN and can't find my WiFi network at all. Any ideas?

Title...

I'm moving into a new apartment and having trouble connecting my PS4 to the internet here.

My router is close enough to hardwire, but the PS4 says it can't find the network server. Ethernet out from the router works for my computer though.

When trying to connect to Wifi, it won't pick up my router's signal yet my phone and computer connect fine. Tried typing it in manually but it still can't find an IP address. Nothing I have found online has worked.

Any ideas?



No comments:

Post a Comment

My PSN account was hacked 20 mins ago. What to do?

Bought my PS4 10 days ago. I was playing GT Sport 20 mins ago and my game was suddenly interrupted, paused and I got back to PS4 OS introd...