anal-ytics

Search This Blog

Saturday, August 5, 2017

My PS4 crashes everyday.

I bought my PS4 back in summer of 2014. I have kept great care of it, and I make sure it's clear of dust every week or so.

Ever since the last update my PS4 has been running extremely slow. As the title explains, lately it's been crashing and turning itself off at least once per day. For example: just earlier today, as I clicked on the rocket league application my entire screen froze, and then about 5 minutes later the system shut itself off. Last night I tried to open the HBO Now streaming app to watch the last episode of GoT, and after clicking on the app, the screen froze and about 5 minutes later the PS4 crashed and shut off.

Usually if I let my console sit for a few minutes after crashing and turn it back on, it will be able to open the desired application successfully, but it will respond extremely slowly. Although, fortunately, it doesn't effect in-game speed once in a rocket league match or other games, but this whole situation is still breaking my heart nonetheless.

Has any one else been dealing with a similar problem at all? I've tried looking up the problem, but nothing quite matches. I'm coming to reddit, because, to be honest, I find you all to be 50x more reliable than customer support. So please, if anyone has any insight, I am all ears. Thanks!



No comments:

Post a Comment

My PSN account was hacked 20 mins ago. What to do?

Bought my PS4 10 days ago. I was playing GT Sport 20 mins ago and my game was suddenly interrupted, paused and I got back to PS4 OS introd...