anal-ytics

Search This Blog

Friday, August 11, 2017

My trophies glitched out? Please help if possible.

So, I was playing a game, Final Fantasy ReMIX to be exact. I played for like 5 hours today and earned several trophies, but when I checked my trophy list for the game, none of them showed up. I know for a fact that my Internet never cut out or anything, my PlayStation Plus account was on the whole time, and I saw the little flashing icon alert show up for each trophy. So why does my trophy list for the game say I haven't earned any of the trophies? Any idea what may have happened and if there's any way to fix this problem? I know it's something small, but I like having my trophies.



No comments:

Post a Comment

My PSN account was hacked 20 mins ago. What to do?

Bought my PS4 10 days ago. I was playing GT Sport 20 mins ago and my game was suddenly interrupted, paused and I got back to PS4 OS introd...