anal-ytics

Search This Blog

Saturday, August 12, 2017

NBA Live Vs NBA 2k.. If you want a fun basketball game, go NBA live. If you want a realistic but less fun basketball game, go 2k.

In my opinion, I have always been a NBA live fan. NBA 2k is just waaay too hard, I feel that 2k tries more to be realistic and as a result they sacrifice fun factor whereas NBA Live to me has always been the perfect sweet spot of fun and realistic.

NBA 2k are for pure basketball fanatics in my opinion, people that know all the Xs and Os and ins and outs of the game.

NBA Live on the other hand caters to the more casual NBA fan that watches and enjoys the NBA and knows quite a bit about it, but isnt a genius.



No comments:

Post a Comment

My PSN account was hacked 20 mins ago. What to do?

Bought my PS4 10 days ago. I was playing GT Sport 20 mins ago and my game was suddenly interrupted, paused and I got back to PS4 OS introd...