anal-ytics

Search This Blog

Friday, August 11, 2017

New PS4 User - Can't buy from store properly

Hey so I just bought a PS4 and I'm having a problem buying things on the PS Store... Kind of... I was able to buy a months PS+ and Jojo's Bizarre Adventure Eyes of Heaven but then I wanted to buy some of the big PS4 exclusives that I've missed out on in the last while (Last of Us Remastered, Little Big Planet 3, Ratchet & Clank and InFAMOUS Second Son for the record) but every time I try to buy these games, I get an error saying my card details are invalid, or that the order didn't go through. I tried this with both my Paypal and my Debit Card. Both have money and both aren't locked. Does anyone have any suggestions on what to do?

Edit: Exact Error Code is WC-40382-7 however after googling it, my card doesn't match any of the descriptions that they mentioned



No comments:

Post a Comment

My PSN account was hacked 20 mins ago. What to do?

Bought my PS4 10 days ago. I was playing GT Sport 20 mins ago and my game was suddenly interrupted, paused and I got back to PS4 OS introd...