anal-ytics

Search This Blog

Saturday, August 19, 2017

Not sure if this is the best place to ask this, but is it possible to transfer media (pictures and videos) stored on a Blu-ray disc to a USB drive via the PS4?

My wedding photos/videos finally came in though the videographer put it all on a blu ray disc. This is really unfortunate since I wanted the files on my computer so I could back them up or use them for projects. The videographer keeps saying he's "busy" or he'll get around to sending me the files digitally but I'm not relying on that.

I definitely don't have a blu ray disc reader and neither does anyone else I know. The best I could scrounge up is maybe a PS4 which will show the videos and pictures, but that's not ideally how I'd like to use the media. Ideally I'd like to transfer the files to a USB or something via the PS4. Is that possible?



No comments:

Post a Comment

My PSN account was hacked 20 mins ago. What to do?

Bought my PS4 10 days ago. I was playing GT Sport 20 mins ago and my game was suddenly interrupted, paused and I got back to PS4 OS introd...