anal-ytics

Search This Blog

Saturday, August 26, 2017

One last try before selling my ps4 (hardware issue)

Hey everyone, I tried to find an answer to this last night but didn't have much luck. Maybe I will now that more people are probably browsing the sub.

I've had my ps4 for like 4 years or so, no problems until now. Sometimes when I want to start it up I get a white light and my controllers won't connect. The screen will just be black. If I hold my finger on the power button to restart the ps4 it won't respond and I have to unplug the power cable in order to restart it. Once I do that it'll typically start up just fine. Now it's gotten worse because in the middle of playing games my screen will just go black and my controllers will turn off but the ps4 stays on with the white light. Any ideas?



No comments:

Post a Comment

My PSN account was hacked 20 mins ago. What to do?

Bought my PS4 10 days ago. I was playing GT Sport 20 mins ago and my game was suddenly interrupted, paused and I got back to PS4 OS introd...