anal-ytics

Search This Blog

Saturday, August 12, 2017

only MY account freezes the PS4

My PS4 freezes a few times everytime I log onto my account. It takes a few minutes for it to unfreeze and tells me an error has occured, then it freezes again once it restarts hits the menu. Repeat a few times and I am able to use the PS4 again, but it would take an upward of ten minutes. The system doesn't freeze when I unhook my ethernet and turn off my wifi. I have signed in with my wife's account and she doesnt have any problem with the same machine whatsoever. The only difference between mine and her account is that I subscribed to PS plus.

Has anyone else encounter this problem? Are there any fixes?



No comments:

Post a Comment

My PSN account was hacked 20 mins ago. What to do?

Bought my PS4 10 days ago. I was playing GT Sport 20 mins ago and my game was suddenly interrupted, paused and I got back to PS4 OS introd...