anal-ytics

Search This Blog

Saturday, August 19, 2017

Pause symbol error

Hey there!

Having an issue with my PS4 at the moment. Tried to download an update for Final Fantasy XV, but something went wrong and now the game square has a pause symbol below it and when clicking on it, it just returns to the same screen. I've tried deleting and reinstalling it, defragging the PS4, every solution I see online but nothing has worked. It just keeps downloading a massive patch over and over every time I try, and the pause symbol remains.

Anyone out there found a fix or experienced the same issue?



No comments:

Post a Comment

My PSN account was hacked 20 mins ago. What to do?

Bought my PS4 10 days ago. I was playing GT Sport 20 mins ago and my game was suddenly interrupted, paused and I got back to PS4 OS introd...