anal-ytics

Search This Blog

Friday, August 25, 2017

Pc or PlayStation?

Here me out here...I was an original playstation player on the PS3.I used to love the uncharted series (Best game imo) and ratchet and clank.However when the current gen came out all my friends moved to Xbox so I moved.

So here I am currently deciding whether to go for a PS4 or a pc of roughy the same price (maybe a bit more)

For all the pc people out there I know that pc has: Better graphics Upgradability More games Free online

But I don't care about graphics as long as it's in Hd And I'm not really a lover of many indie games of games which don't receive as much publicity as AAA games.

I'm pretty much asking for why I should not get a pc and any good games there are that I should get alongside uncharted and probably last of us

Sorry for dragging on!



No comments:

Post a Comment

My PSN account was hacked 20 mins ago. What to do?

Bought my PS4 10 days ago. I was playing GT Sport 20 mins ago and my game was suddenly interrupted, paused and I got back to PS4 OS introd...