anal-ytics

Search This Blog

Saturday, August 19, 2017

Playing Games in another Region

This is a little complicated, but I hope someone can help me/has a solution.

Basically I have a US PSN account but I live in Asia. I buy English versions of games and I like to play online. One such game is Dragon Ball Xenoverse 2.

The problem is that it places me in the US servers, even though physically I'm in Asia. I tried making another PSN account but so far I have not found a way to transfer saves.

This is an issue when I play games that have PVP/Regional events because the time zone issue affects me + unless it's a peer to peer connection type I lag since it puts me in US Region.

An example of this specific problem for this game is World Tournament events. I get the event times the same time as US (conflicts with my time zone) and the players it matches me up with are US players, and it makes me lag.

Anyone have a solution to this?



No comments:

Post a Comment

My PSN account was hacked 20 mins ago. What to do?

Bought my PS4 10 days ago. I was playing GT Sport 20 mins ago and my game was suddenly interrupted, paused and I got back to PS4 OS introd...