anal-ytics

Search This Blog

Friday, August 18, 2017

Playing multiplayer digital games from another country's account, pls help.

I have batman arkham knight bought on my US account but i play on my Portuguese account and obviously i can play, but i can only see the ps store ads in-game and download dlc if i'm logged in with my US account. I know that dlc is region locked and that's fine cause it is a single player game and i bought it way cheaper.

My question is: since apparently some online features (such as ps store) cannot be accessed, if i buy a game in my US account can i enjoy the multiplayer while playing it in my portuguese account?

Sorry if it is a dumb question, but i want to make sure. Thanks!



No comments:

Post a Comment

My PSN account was hacked 20 mins ago. What to do?

Bought my PS4 10 days ago. I was playing GT Sport 20 mins ago and my game was suddenly interrupted, paused and I got back to PS4 OS introd...