anal-ytics

Search This Blog

Friday, August 25, 2017

PlayStation automatic downloads

Hi All,

I have an issue with automatic downloads. When a patch comes out for any game/software it's not being downloaded unless I check it myself or I try to run game and then Patch downloading begins. I thought if someone is PS+ member there's an option of having all the updates being downloaded completely automatically?

I checked few video guides how to do it and the only thing I can notice that's different is taht I don;t have an option "Application Update Files" in the Automatic Downloads category of Settings.

Is anyone able to provide some kind of advise, help or guide what's going on and how can I do it, as I remember it wasn;t an issue few months back, it happened just recently.

Thank you in advance, have a nice evening all.



No comments:

Post a Comment

My PSN account was hacked 20 mins ago. What to do?

Bought my PS4 10 days ago. I was playing GT Sport 20 mins ago and my game was suddenly interrupted, paused and I got back to PS4 OS introd...