anal-ytics

Search This Blog

Friday, August 18, 2017

Preloading Destiny 2 from a friend to my PS4

Sorry if this has been ask but I would like clarification if possible. I bought the Collectors edition which is physical copy (duh) and my friend bought the digital copy who have he option of preloading the game coke Sept 1st. Is there a way I can use his account to preload the game so when I get it I'm not wasting my time downloading it and can play at midnight along with him. I would just use my physical copy the night of the actual release and download the day 1 patch.

Thank you



No comments:

Post a Comment

My PSN account was hacked 20 mins ago. What to do?

Bought my PS4 10 days ago. I was playing GT Sport 20 mins ago and my game was suddenly interrupted, paused and I got back to PS4 OS introd...