anal-ytics

Search This Blog

Thursday, August 3, 2017

PS Now beta in Germany might be starting today!?

I just found an active subscription titled "PS Now Subs for SCEE" in my German PlayStation account. It's running from today, August 3rd, to August 21st. I've registered for the PS Now beta, but haven't gotten any mails from Sony yet and I do not know how I'd be able to use that subscription atm. Has anyone any news about this? Can someone confirm active PS Now subscriptions in SCEE areas (obviously not UK etc) or Germany?

Photographic proof of my active subscription: http://ift.tt/2wcijHB



No comments:

Post a Comment

My PSN account was hacked 20 mins ago. What to do?

Bought my PS4 10 days ago. I was playing GT Sport 20 mins ago and my game was suddenly interrupted, paused and I got back to PS4 OS introd...