anal-ytics

Search This Blog

Saturday, August 19, 2017

Ps4 Christmas sales 2017

So i'll buy a ps4 (slim preferably) this year, no doubt. Why? Monster Hunter: World of course. #represent. I love in Europe if that matters and am currently checking on eBay every now and then where you can get a ps4 slim for 200-230€, used and even a few games in addition for 230-260€. These are pretty good prices but i'm wondering if it wouldn't be better to wait for Christmas sales. I know these sales will still be more expensive but it'll be a new console with warranty and probably a longer lifespan. But often they only put weird bundles on sale that include things you didn't know you needed and you end up paying less than usually but basically pay the same price for more, unneeded stuff. How did the sales look last year and will they sale the ps4 or only bundles? Because once I get MHW early 2018 I won t be playing anything else anyways so might as well only get the console and maybe one game.

TL;DR Need ps4 before early 2018 for mainly one game. Buy ps4 slim + games now used on eBay or wait for Christmas sales for new ps4? Will sales include bundles only or also ps4 slims standalones? What did the sales look like last Christmas?

Thankyawww



No comments:

Post a Comment

My PSN account was hacked 20 mins ago. What to do?

Bought my PS4 10 days ago. I was playing GT Sport 20 mins ago and my game was suddenly interrupted, paused and I got back to PS4 OS introd...