anal-ytics

Search This Blog

Thursday, August 24, 2017

PS4 Controller doesn't work pls help me i beg you guys

Last night my controller was perfectly working then I blue tooth it on my laptop and it connected. The controller is fully charge ( I think it's overcharged ). Tomorrow I clicked the PS Button it didn't blink and seems to be dead then i unplug the USB charger then plug it in back it blink orange for about 2 seconds then it disappear then it wouldn't work again. I tried turning off my PS then use my 2nd controller to turn it on while holding the share button and PS button at the same time then it luckily worked it lights red then i use it for about a minutes but I cant click the PS button of the 1st controller when I'm changing account user so i restart it again then it did not work again. I tried doing the reset thing at the back of it by using a Ballpen. Please help me :(



No comments:

Post a Comment

My PSN account was hacked 20 mins ago. What to do?

Bought my PS4 10 days ago. I was playing GT Sport 20 mins ago and my game was suddenly interrupted, paused and I got back to PS4 OS introd...