anal-ytics

Search This Blog

Thursday, August 17, 2017

PS4 Digital "Purchased" Library

So it seems like this isn't something that many people care too much about, but I really wish that they let you group your "purchased" games in separate folders. With the incredibly small HD on the OG PS4, most games can't actually be installed on the ps4 at once. This makes the folder system now available essentially useless. I have a large (about 150 games) digital library, and with the growing popularity of all digital, this seems like a necessary addition. Just like in your home, you can order your unplayed physical games on different shelves, it would be very helpful if you could do the same on the ps4 system instead of a giant alphabetical list of games. Can anyone empathize or have thoughts on whether this type of thing would be helpful?



No comments:

Post a Comment

My PSN account was hacked 20 mins ago. What to do?

Bought my PS4 10 days ago. I was playing GT Sport 20 mins ago and my game was suddenly interrupted, paused and I got back to PS4 OS introd...