anal-ytics

Search This Blog

Saturday, August 19, 2017

PS4 L3 Sprint glitch HELP!

Hi, before i start, if this is the wrong section please move this onto the appropriate section or let me know where i should post a technical related question.

So i am sure a lot of people are aware of this L3 sprint glitch (notably on call of duty black ops 3 and a few other games like destiny)

Now i have tried a number of things (Di-electric grease, WD-40 [a little, not a lot], 30 click trick, and more) and nothing seems to work. I noticed that when im playing black ops 3, the issue is gone for a solid 20 seconds. After that, it progressively worsens and goes back to being glitched.

For those not aware of what this sprint glitch is. It is when you sprint,you start choking or jerking. This means i sprint but get disrupted if i move my joystick in a particular way (upward) which prompts me to keep spam clicking the sprint button (L3) in order to sprint without any disruption. This happens constantly and it is VERY annoying. I am looking to buy a new controller but am wondering if there is anyone here that managed to fix the controller issue WITHOUT OPENING IT.



No comments:

Post a Comment

My PSN account was hacked 20 mins ago. What to do?

Bought my PS4 10 days ago. I was playing GT Sport 20 mins ago and my game was suddenly interrupted, paused and I got back to PS4 OS introd...