anal-ytics

Search This Blog

Friday, August 4, 2017

ps4 not showing up on display at all

I'm not sure if this is the right place to post this but, its my brothers ps4 and he was having problems connecting via vga to hdmi.

So i assumed i had to change a setting on the ps4 for it to work, plugged it into my hdmi monitor and changed the setting "enable hdmi device link" to be on and its not showing up on the display at all anymore.

I tried booting safe mode and pressing down on the down on the d-pad 3 times to "restore default settings" and i also tried "change resolution" but nothing works, it doesnt appear on the sceen at all, ive confirmed the hdmi cable works and its getting power, please help, thanks.

i dont have access to another display with hdmi either, though this one works completely fine as im using it to write this message and i've also checked if the hdmi port is bent, it looks fine.



No comments:

Post a Comment

My PSN account was hacked 20 mins ago. What to do?

Bought my PS4 10 days ago. I was playing GT Sport 20 mins ago and my game was suddenly interrupted, paused and I got back to PS4 OS introd...