anal-ytics

Search This Blog

Friday, August 25, 2017

PS4 Pro + Vizio E55: 4K tv only displaying in 2k

I'm trying to help a friend with his tv. We can only get his tv and PS4 to only display in 2k. Both the PS4 Pro and tv firmware are updated.

Video output settings on PS4 says

Resolution: 3840x2160 Color format: YUV420 HDR on your Tv: only 2k supported

Your tv might support a higher quality color format and 4K her if you change its settings

Hdcp 2.2

We also tried to mess around with the tv settings and can't figure it out

The tv has 4 HDMI ports. Port 1 says arc, port 2/4 say best. Port 3 says nothing

Any help would be great!



No comments:

Post a Comment

My PSN account was hacked 20 mins ago. What to do?

Bought my PS4 10 days ago. I was playing GT Sport 20 mins ago and my game was suddenly interrupted, paused and I got back to PS4 OS introd...