anal-ytics

Search This Blog

Saturday, August 12, 2017

PS4 to VGA Monitor *Please Help*

So I purchased a ps4 to play with my friends and play the spiderman exclusive when it came out as I bought a xbox for just halo irrelevant information and I have 1 monitor that I can actually use my PS4 on as all my others are currently occupied. The monitor flashes; "Check Video Cable" or "Monitor going to sleep" then goes to black screen then back to that I can provide video.

Now the monitor I own is a W2072a VGA monitor, meaning it only accepts VGA. When I put the VGA in my monitor then the little HDMI thing at the end into my PS4 it would say, "input signal out of range change settings to 1680x900 - 60 hz". A little research suggested that I should get a VGA to HDMI converter, I did. I purchased a white converter / adapter. I changed the settings on my TV to support 720p, disabled that HDCP option and safemode worked PERFECTLY fine.. For a few minutes. It would work for aprox 1 minute, I could do pretty much anything and then it goes black screen slowly.. It flickers every few seconds until it just doesn't display it anymore and rapidly displays "Monitor going to sleep" black screen "Monitor going to sleep" until it doesn't work.

I've tried changing the resolutions multiple times, checked to see if I had damaged ports, it all works perfectly fine I just don't know what the issue is. Please help!



No comments:

Post a Comment

My PSN account was hacked 20 mins ago. What to do?

Bought my PS4 10 days ago. I was playing GT Sport 20 mins ago and my game was suddenly interrupted, paused and I got back to PS4 OS introd...