anal-ytics

Search This Blog

Saturday, August 26, 2017

PS4 won't turn on after downloading system update

After downloading the system update, my PS4 restarts. My screen is getting a signal because it notifies me about its input upon connection. The screen stays dark, and the button is solid white. I am able to boot up safe mode, so it can't be a connection issue. I should probably also mention that the internet here is terrible. So maybe the download file got corrupt?

Anyone know how to fix this? Thanks

TL;DR: After applying an update to the PS4, it will no longer turn on.



No comments:

Post a Comment

My PSN account was hacked 20 mins ago. What to do?

Bought my PS4 10 days ago. I was playing GT Sport 20 mins ago and my game was suddenly interrupted, paused and I got back to PS4 OS introd...