anal-ytics

Search This Blog

Saturday, August 12, 2017

[Question] credit card invalid

So I added a credit card to my own account today. When I finished adding the card my discover app notified me that a dollar was purchased from the psn store (I assume just to verify it being added to the psn).

Well, when I go to make an actual purchase I keep getting "invalid card information" errors. That can't be right because a dollar was just authorized through the same card.. and I'm nowhere near my limit.

Any help on this would be great. I've looked up "fixes" through google and nothing has helped me so far.



No comments:

Post a Comment

My PSN account was hacked 20 mins ago. What to do?

Bought my PS4 10 days ago. I was playing GT Sport 20 mins ago and my game was suddenly interrupted, paused and I got back to PS4 OS introd...