anal-ytics

Search This Blog

Saturday, August 19, 2017

Question on possible hardware issues.

I was playing a game and my ps4 froze, I walked over pressed the power button it shut down. Turn the thing back on and now it's just stuck on whatever shows up first, but I can hear it working. For example if the ps4 is off completely I turn it on and just a stuck playstation logo, but I can hear it working normally. If it is in sleep mode I turn it on and I see my "choose profile" screen, again I can use the controller and even load up a game from the sound of it. I've tried booting to safe mode, same thing stuck on whatever is displayed first and it won't change. Has anyone else had this problem? I can't seem to find anything on this exact issue.



No comments:

Post a Comment

My PSN account was hacked 20 mins ago. What to do?

Bought my PS4 10 days ago. I was playing GT Sport 20 mins ago and my game was suddenly interrupted, paused and I got back to PS4 OS introd...